The Demand Management is the intermediate/interface between the client’s business units and the IT organization with the task to implement the IT requirements for the business units regarding time/budget/quality. The creation of the specifications for the targeted solution is a key element to realize the clients’ requirements in a defined way, which is in time and cost effective.
- Coordination with the technical contact persons at the customers location and creation/establishment of the requirements.
- Creation/Establishment of the technical specifications in the context of demand management regarding the topics: Data Center, Networks (Cisco – Routing, Switch), Big Data…..
- Translation of the requirements – Demand Management (IT Infrastructure).
- Many years of experience as a technical consultant IT infrastructure.
- Many years of experience as an IT network expert (including Cisco)
- Experience in data center
- Experience in requirements and demand management – coordination with different stakeholders on a technical level
- Project experience in an international environment (project languages: German and English)
Duration: 12 months
Remote: 100% (if necessary single days on site in Munich)